- To support, encourage, and improve the quality of education and the well being of students
- To provide a forum to openly review and discuss any matter related to the school and to advise the principal, staff, or other associated organizations of any recommendations.
- To promote the effective communication and cooperation between the home and school in providing for the education of children.
- To provide parents with information on how to effectively communicate within the education system and to advocate on behalf of children at both the school and district level.
- To initiate fundraising efforts only when there is a clearly defined need that enhances a child’s educational experience.